Renee Fisher Coaching & Consulting has been helping clients self-publish since 2015.
View the list of my Happy Client’s and their self-published books here.
As a Writing Coach + Biz Consultant, I love #CallingDreamstoLife!
I know what it feels like to get knocked down and to get back up again. Nine times I got knocked down while pursuing my dreams of writing books and speaking across the United States–and nine times I stood back up and published his glorious deeds among the nations. I told everyone about the amazing things God does (Psalm 96:3).
You may be looking at me, sweating and shaking–wondering if you have the stuff dreams are made of!
You most certainly do.
That’s why I’m here.
Maybe you don’t feel called to publish your story, but you have a new business idea and you’re wondering how to get it started. Maybe you need help pursuing one of your dream goals–and you need a cheerleader to help keep you accountable.
Eleanor Roosevelt said, “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
It would be my honor to help you turn your dream of becoming a published author into a reality.
I specialize in:
- reading what you’ve written
- coaching you through the process of writing a book proposal and/or book
- uploading your self-published book to Amazon’s CreateSpace & Kindle
- marketing your book online
- branding your website and writing content for your author website
- biz consulting to help you launch your author business and/or ministry
It would be my honor to help you see, like Leah, that now is the time to praise the Lord. The reason why I choose my logo with the ampersand with two arrows because of two little Hebrew words found in Genesis 29:35 that forever changed the rest of my life. Leah, the unattractive and unloved wife of Jacob, after bearing him four sons declared,
“Now will I praise the Lord” (KJV).
The Hebrew behind Leah’s statement literally means the occurrence and repetition of a stoke, beat, foot, step, anvil. She forcefully decided to praise the Lord and believe God was BIGGER than her circumstances.
Praise changes everything.
I am your #DreamDefender. That’s how I sign all of my emails, actually…
Your Dream Defender.
I want you to know there is hope. It is not impossible to believe in the power of calling your dreams to life.
C.S. Lewis said, “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
Frequently Asked Questions:
I put together a list of FAQ’s because they are my most commonly asked questions:
- Where did you become a Writing Coach? Are you certified? II became a Certified Christian Life Coach through Light University Online. It cost me $600 for two classes for a total of 10 weeks. Contact me here for your referral code if one of your dreams is becoming a CCLC.
- I’m not sure how long I’ll need a writing coach or biz consultant for. Do you offer a free consultation, and how much do you charge per session? Thank you for asking–and YAAAS! I offer a free 15-minute consultation. (You can book that here). I charge $100 per one-hour session and offer discounts for multiple sessions booked at one time.
- What do you cover during a session? Take a deep breath; I’ve got you covered. I wear two hats:
- As a Writing Coach, I am able to help you with brainstorming a list of 100 dreams (read more about that here, here and here), and of course–help you defend those dreams!! #DreamDefender. I also coach you how to set up your new writing biz (read more about that here)!
- As a biz consultant: I am your #WordStylist (I ghostwrite the content for your website), Branding & Marketing Specialist, Social Media Guru including setting up MailChimp on your website, Book Proposal help or Content Editor. I help you decide if traditional publishing or self-publishing is right for you (read more about that here). I am a whiz at helping you upload your book to Amazon’s CreateSpace & Kindle Direct Publishers.
- Do you think I have what it takes to write and finish that book I’ve been dreaming about? Of course, I do! That’s right–since 2015–I have coached over 8 people to self-publish their book (read more about that here)–and look forward to coaching you too through the book writing process and helping you self-publish it.
- What if I have a ton of questions throughout the process? I love answering all of your questions. In fact, you can access my free resources here.
- This all sounds great! When can we get started before I change my mind? That’s the spirit. Click on my link here or below and schedule your first session.