I love spurring others forward (Hebrews 10:24) and have been writing and speaking full time since 2009.
My dream of becoming a published author came true in 2010 under the name Renee Johnson. When my handsome husband came along, the rest was history. Under my married name, Renee Fisher, I published 6 more books with 3 contributions for a total of 10 books.
Here is a list of all my books:
1. Faithbook of Jesus (NavPress, 2010)
2. Not Another Dating Book (Harvest House, 2011)
3. Loves Me Not (eBook, 2013)
4. Forgiving Others, Forgiving Me (Harvest House, 2013)
5. Dream Devotional (Self Published, 2014)
6. Faithbook of God (Self Published, 2014)
7. NIV Bible for Women (Contributor, Zondervan, 2015)
8. It’s A New Beginning (Contributor, Self Published, 2015)
9. Heart4Iran: The Forbidden Stories (Contributor, Self Published, 2016)
10. Unloved: Finding Freedom by Embracing Your Inner Critic (Self Published, 2017)
I got my start as a writer at Good News, etc when my boss gave me the opportunity to become a columnist. I was hooked! Next, I completed the Jerry B. Jenkins Christian Writers Guild, and started my first blog more than 10 years ago on Xanga, which moved to blogger, then to WordPress.
In 2006, I returned to college and received a Bachelors of Science in Organizational Leadership from Biola University. In 2009, I left my position at Outreach Events after booking over 300 events with speakers like Josh McDowell, Kirk Cameron, and Lee Strobel to pursue writing and speaking full time.
In addition to my position as a columnist for Good News, etc, I have written featured articles for publications such as: Catalyst, Faithlife Women, Good Women Project, iBelieve, ilovedevotionals.com, Incourage, New Living Translation Blog, POTSC, RELEVANT Magazine, Start Marriage Right, and Ungrind.
*Disclaimer: I’m an affiliate for things I’ve bought and/or used personally. If you click through my referral link, at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. Thank you for helping me grow my coaching & consulting business.
Sign up for #DreamDefender Mail to read more of my personal story of how I became an author of 9 books.
What can you expect from #DreamDefender Mail?
I’ll be sharing personal thoughts from my desk including things I’m struggling with, what has helped me and tips to encourage you to keep writing!