Get used to seeing the #DoNotFear hashtag on my blog and social media in 2017.
If you find yourself struggling with fear like me—you are not alone.
This year–with help from my best friend, Jenn, God showed me it’s time to face my fears. Fear has literally gripped me almost all of my life. It’s something I take medication for, and have been to therapy for many times.
Did you know that there are more than 365 verses on fear in the Bible?
Every day, I’m going to pick one verse on fear and savor every word. I invite you to take the journey with me.
You have two options to follow along on your own:
- Download the #DoNotFear 2017 Reading Guide here.
- Download the #DoNotFear January Reading Guide here.
You have two options to follow along with me:
While reading each verse, ask these four questions:
- What does the verse say about God?
- What does the verse say about man?
- How does the verse apply to me right now?
- How can I apply the verse to my personal life starting today?
For Further Study:
I encourage you to use the #DoNotFear 2017 Reading Guide in connection with the Interlinear Bible and my FREE #CallingDreamstoLife Coaching Packet.
Whether you access The Interlinear Bible on your phone, tablet, and/or your computer to look up the daily verses on fear: “The Interlinear Bible is keyed to the Greek and Hebrew text using Strong’s Concordance. Read the original and literal Greek or Hebrew text with Strong’s words using the King James Version or New American Standard. The interlinear allows for each parallel reading and lexicon study.”
This is important for further study because it can help you learn the meaning of each word or words that jump out at you in the Bible. You can then look up that word to find out the original meaning and any other place it might be found in the Bible. Once I realized how easy the Interlinear Bible was to use on my phone, I immediately started using it in my daily quiet times. It was crazy to see the connections with the words that would jump out at me all over the Bible. This was the one tool that helped me grow the most in 2016!! This was how I grew in my confidence to start my own study, and why I’m now sharing the #DoNotFear with you in 2017!
I created the #CallingDreamstoLife Coaching Packet last year out of a need and desperation to hold myself accountable. It wasn’t until I found these three amazing resources that I felt confident enough to write my own Coaching Packet!
- Studio Calico – I am still using their Hello Forever Planner, and during 2016 I subscribed to their Planner Kit and Documenter Kit
- Emily Ley – I love her planner too
- Lara Casey – I was inspired by her #PowerSheets to make my own #CallingDreamstoLife FREE coaching packet
Print the #CallingDreamstoLife Coaching Packet to help you discover:
- Which hobbies or dreams to pursue in 2017
- How to craft a missions statement
- 7 tips for dreaming big
- How to set S.M.A.R.T. goals for 2017
Here is the prayer for 2017 I wrote in my #CallingDreamstoLife Coaching Packet:
“Father, I want to honor You, thank You, and give You all the glory! Thank You for always giving me the space to feel what I was feeling–even when it was scary as hell. Help me to stop talking, stop doing, and just be in your presence. Nothing to do. Nothing to say. Just cultivate rest, peace, and contentment in 2017. Amen.”